Patent Translation & Patent Law Support
With nearly 20 years of experience in patent translation and the handling of national and international phase filings, TransPerfect Legal Solutions, is recognized for our unsurpassed turnaround times and unparalleled expertise in delivering patent translations in over 100 languages. Our work is regularly submitted to the EPO, JPO, and USPTO, and our strict quality control process ensures that every patent translation meets national, regional, and PCT specifications.
Our international patent filing services feature:
- Dedicated patent translators and production teams with knowledge of country-specific regulations to help expedite the completion of your patent filing
- Use of terminology management and translation memory tools that ensure accurate and consistent patent translation. On average, this saves our clients about 20-40% of the costs associated with having foreign counsel handle patent translations.
- Our GlobalLink Patent Translation Portal technology will provide an easy-to-use, web-based gateway for uploading and downloading patent translation projects, tracking requests, and receiving quotations.
- A local point of contact in all major US cities, for convenient, immediate communication.
- Production facilities around the globe to handle requests 24/7/365.
- Offices located near all major patent offices both in the US and internationally, allowing us to provide a local point of contact for convenient, immediate communication.
As the world's leading translation company in the legal industry, TLS understands that patent translation requires more than just familiarity with a particular language. The TransPerfect Linguist Certification (TLC) Program was designed by TLS's parent company, TransPerfect, to ensure that each project is handled by a professional linguist with expertise in the given discipline. Through this program, TLS provides you with access to thousands of IP specialists, including linguists with advanced degrees in fields such as:
- Information Technology
Recognized as one of the industry's most selective and respected certifications, the TLC program currently holds a 12% pass rate for linguistic experts and a 6% pass rate for highly technical specialists. Our certified IP experts have handled the translation of literally thousands of highly technical documents, including patent applications and examination reports, petitions, abstracts, claims, prior art, and other relevant supporting documentation for both US and international filings.
For an additional layer of security when managing patent translations, TLS offers Case Interactive, our proprietary online review platform. Case Interactive enables you to securely host and access patent filing documents on the web. With a user-friendly design, optimized technology for high-speed document transfers, and a range of customizable features, Case Interactive is the simple, effective solution for IP professionals.